[THIN] appsrv.ini and custom ica connection

  • From: Greg Watts <greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:13:06 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I am creating a custom ica connection and under "server location it allows me
to add 5 servers.  If I want to add more servers I can edit the the appsrv.ini
but I am wondoring if these servers will be ignored or am i just unable to see
them in the PN GUI. Thanks in advance!

Greg Watts
Mantech
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba