[THIN] anyone also got mr wangs e-mail

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:54:40 +0100

Hi
I got this e-mail on three different addresses,anyone else got
spammed.....???

grx
rob

Dear Sir

We fetch your name through our internet.

Last month, Our Group ( Chongqing Yingxiang motorcycle group Co.Ltd)'s
breach company had set up one JV with Korean Motors & Machinery Inc Our
Group manufacture and distributes various whole motorcycle units
(displacement ranging from 48cc to 250cc, including two-wheel motorcycle
three-wheel motorcycle and four-wheel motorcycle, for carrying goods and
taking passengers) and accessories especially main accessories of
motorcycle, such as engine (including crankcase, crankshaft connecting
rod, carburetor, engine cylinder head, cylinder body, clutch, piston and
piston rings), frame, fuel tank, shock absorber, disk brake, panels,
wheel hub and so on. So far, they have sold very well to markets in many
countries and areas around Asia, Africa and Latin America, meanwhile, we
establish service spots and sub-factories around there. We would now
like to market the motorcycles and spare parts directly in your country.
We would appreciate your advise on whether your company would be
interested in acting as a distributor in the your country or if you have
any recommendations on any other your country?¡¥s associates who might
also be interested. For further information about our products, kindly
please visit our web

page:
<http://www.cq114.com.cn/English/production/jiaotongys/moto/motozhanshi/
YX/YX50QT-2.htm>