[THIN] another question -- active reports and printing

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:16:21 -0400

I have an issue where we use active reports to generate a certain set of
financial reports out of our accounting software. I currently have 3 users
who, when they try to print, only get blank pages out of their printer.

They are using a variety of Windows formats from XP to 7 and various client
versions. I have had other users with this issue but when I changed their
printer mapping from Citrix UPD to HP LaserJet 4 the printing started
working.
However, these three users have printers that will not print at all with the
HP LaserJet 4 driver. Anyone have an idea of why we only get blank pages
with the Citrix UPD?

The latest is using a Samsung ML-2510 Printer.
Another uses the HP LaserJet P2015

This has me really scratching my head.