[THIN] Re: access to profiles

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:50:11 +1000

Hi Tom,

It's a feature.

If you go to terminal server OU (or even edit the local machine policy),
there's a policy setting that controls this behaviour:

Computer configuration > Administrative Templates > System > User Profiles >
Add the Administrators security group to roaming user profiles.

Enable this policy and the admins group will be added to the user profile
access list.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack