[THIN] Zone preference and failover not working

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:04:58 -0400

Hi all,

Have Windows 2003 with MPS 3.0 Enterprise edition.  I have a policy for one
group that sets the Primary group to a specific zone and same with the
backup.  I have a second policy that sets it to the reverse for another
group (We have two zones).  The Zone preference and failover doesn't seem to
be working, users are connecting to either zone randomly.  I am not sharing
load information between zones.  Any idea's why this isn't working?

Thanks,

Chris