[THIN] Re: Zone Data Collector query

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:28:00 -0500

I recommend at minimum 2 controllers per site with one zone containing both
sites (although more does not hurt in this case).  The primary
consideration for controller location is the location(s) of your web
interfaces.  Every web interface should be able to see 2 Controllers
whatever the state of your farm (DC1&DC2, DC1 or DC2).

Patrick Coughlin