[THIN] Re: ZVirtual PS 4 Farm

  • From: Eldon <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:04:52 -0600

I currently support 300 concurrent users.  For us, part of the appeal of
using VMs is server consolidation, as well as their portability, especially
in a DR scenario.  We have an EMC SAN we are looking at using to store the
VMs and have a 2nd location for DR where we could copy the VMs to should our
primary site go down.

On 1/19/07, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 How many total users do you need to support concurrently?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262