[THIN] Yes I am still alive

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:36:04 -0400

Hi folks,
Just got out of the hospital after 3 weeks of pain and suffering from pancreatitis. They removed my gallbladder and filled me full of wonderful IV fluids and antibiotics. Everything I eat now tastes like medicine and my head feels like it is swimming in meds. Anyways looks like I'll survive albeit minus a few body parts.

I have started work on my review of Citrix iForum although I see that Brian has done a pretty good one on his site. I'll try and fill in some of the blanks for the vendors that were there as I visited most of them. I've also got a lot of pictures I took which I will try and get up over the weekend.

Talk to ya,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: