[THIN] Re: Xerox printers and Screwdrivers

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:38:10 +0100

Mark,

You don't wanna know the trouble I went through once to get these
working with all features supported.
I don't know if screwdriver is an option, didn't have it then....

If you're not using screwdriver and your are fighting with them mail me
for assistance....I have some scripts and stuff I used back then which
created a workaround to get them running.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
=20
Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering