[THIN] Xerox Global Print Driver (X-GPD) on Citrix servers

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:34:44 -0500

I was considering using this for my session based printers....how
reliable are these printer driver "packs"?

http://www.office.xerox.com/support/dctips/dc06cc0411.pdf
<http://www.office.xerox.com/support/dctips/dc06cc0411.pdf>

Anyone else run into serious issues? Used it at all? I trust this group
more than this document :) .

We are standardizing on Xerox print devices so I thought this may be a
"Winner" for those few users that require a session based printer driver
(thin clients).

Thanks,

Mark Holley
Technology Engineering & Deployment Group
City of Jacksonville
Holley@xxxxxxx