[THIN] Re: Xerox Docucenter 430/435/425/440 Printers

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:19:54 +1100

jamie

we have 200 of the bl00dy things...........

do you run a std config like we do, ie. all 2oo have tray 1-4, duplex , =
stapler etc.

if so you can hack the pdd file in the printer driver  in \etc\3\blah =
blah

i made a .pdd with all our bits and pieces and that is whats used to =
generate the config on the autocreated printer.

if you want my file i can send it to you

john