[THIN] Xerox Docucenter 255ST on Win 2K / XPe FR-2?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:17:11 -0600

We recently installed a couple of Xerox Docucenter 255ST printers, and
some would like to print to them from Metaframe. Are there any known
problems with the Xerox drivers for these? (The Thin archives indicate
Xerox has worse drivers than even maybe HP, but you never know when they
will get one right...).=20

I'd prefer not to use the Metaframe Universal Print Driver, or the HP
LJ4 driver, since we'd lost so much functionality that way (duplexing,
tray control, color, etc).

As a follow-up, is anyone using Screwdrivers fxp to run these printers?