[THIN] Re: Xerox 432 on MetaFrame

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:08:16 -0500

We knew we were getting ready to transition from HP to Xerox (we call it
"drinking the Xerox Kool-Aid"). We decided to not fight with drivers,
etc, and bought the Simplify Printing stuff. I think it was a super
decision, given the barrel that of the Xerox driver gun we were looking
down.

> We have a ton of these printers, but are still in an NT4 TSE
> environment.
> Would love to hear feedback from those on W2k or 2003 as far
> as your experiences with the Xerox drivers.  None of the
> Xerox drivers that we tried worked well on NT4.  I've
> remapped them to HP drivers.

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20