[THIN] Xenapp6 with Lync

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:27:27 +0000

Hi All,

Im looking at trying to make some improvements with delivering Lync on XenApp6
Win2008R2 servers, I know the Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization pack has been
released for XenApp6.5 but believe its also available for Xenapp6.0?

The link below says its supported on 6.0

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132265

However I cannot find a download for it anywhere, has anyone got this or been
using it?

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper
Dept of Child Protection
Wintel Engineer

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.