[THIN] Re: Xenapp 4.5 and 6.X in same farm?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:36:04 -0600

That's ok .. I always appreciate a second or third or seventh opinion :)

Mark Landin
IT Support Analyst IV

Information Technology Department
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
6120 S. Yale Avenue I Suite 1700 I Tulsa, OK I 74136-4235
Phone: 918.447.5110 I Fax: 918.445.3811
mark.landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> I
www.tdwilliamson.com<http://www.tdwilliamson.com/>