[THIN] Xenapp 4.5 and 6.X in same farm?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:07:03 -0600

Can a 32-bit Citrix XenApp 4.5 server exist in a XenApp 6.0 or 6.5 farm, or is
that forbidden?

**********************************
Mark Landin
IT Support Analyst IV

Information Technology Department
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
6120 S. Yale Avenue I Suite 1700 I Tulsa, OK I 74136-4235
Phone: 918.447.5110 I Fax: 918.445.3811
mark.landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> I
www.tdwilliamson.com<http://www.tdwilliamson.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCD468.E2EAD5B0]

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments

JPEG image