[THIN] Re: XenServer Slowdown

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:28:02 -0700

I'm going to out on a limb and assume that you are referring to XenApp and
not XenServer.

First question, why Windows 2008 Standard x64?

                Windows 2008 R2 is going to be a much better choice,
especially if you are running this directly on new hardware.

                Second, Standard edition only support 32 gigs and you're
showing 36 gigs

Also, which metric is sitting at 25% utilized?

Joe