[THIN] XenDesktop and port 8080

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:37:58 -0400

Installed XenDesktop DDC and it defaults to port 8080 for the XML port.  We
had a port conflict and changed the XML port to 8081.  There is still a port
conflict being reported by the DDC in the event logs.  We eventually track
it down to the ServerRAID services that IBM installs.  We disable the
services and the DDC service starts up correctly and the workstations
register just fine.  Any ideas on why port 8080 is still being used and what
it's being used for?  Is there any way of changing that port to something
else?