[THIN] Re: XenDesktop 5.6 FP1 Released

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:08:57 +0000

I'm sure this is a very dumb question, but - what's the best way to upgrade an
existing XA6.5 installation to this?

I've downloaded the DVD image but cannot see an upgrade option!

Kind Regards

IT Helpdesk
IT Support
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail: it@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
http://www.polyco.co.uk

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation. This e-mail has been scanned for
content by Websense Hosted Email Security.