[THIN] Re: XenClient and USB

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:07:16 -0500

i'm seeing a driver error for USB Root Hub in device manager on every VM i
make.  Currently, that has been a Windows XP vm and a Windows 7 Enterprise
vm.  Both 32 bit.  The XenClient tools installed just fine.  All the other
drives seem to be working perfectly. But the USB ports are nearly dead.  No
thumb drives, smart card readers, webcams, nothing.

the only USB devices working are a keyboard and mouse but I understand they
handle those differently than regular use for security.