[THIN] Re: XenApp6 Printing Issue??

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:56:32 +0000

Thanks Warren for the info!

We have the latest patches from Citrix but noticed some servers haven't got all
the MS patches so I'll look at getting this updated and see if resolves our
issues?

Funny thing is I can get printers to view if I use a web browser and use
\\localhost\ then select network printers...

Print server is Win2003 x86

I'll check out the GPO as never seen the level targeting but sounds awesome.

Thanks again

Al