[THIN] XenApp6 Printing Issue??

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 06:34:53 +0000

Hi All,

I have just recently moved to a dept and there are a few printing polices that
need to be looked at, however in the short term I need to find out what would
cause a XenApp6.0 server to not show the connected printers under 'printers &
faxes," for some servers this is working but for others it is not...There are
quite a few print drivers installed on the servers but at least they are all
the same so not sure why some servers you can view them and others you cant?

Using Win2008R2 with XenApp6.0

Any ideas would be great?

Cheers

Al