[THIN] XenApp desktop Issue

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 06:39:00 +0000

Hi All,

We have recently been rolling out new win7 desktops with a new version of
receiver but only as far as 3.1 enterprise (tested 3.2 same issue), and our
Xenapp environment is 6.0 Win2008R2.

However we are seeing just a few users having issues with apps disconnecting
from  xenapp when their PCs goto sleep.

I have changed power settings on PCs for PC and for the NIC so the HardDisk and
NIC do not go to sleep, however we are still seeing these few users having the
same issues.

My next step is to look at BIOS power settings but was wondering if anyone else
has seen anything similar when upgrading from citrix client 12.x to receiver
13.x, any other ideas that I might of missed?

Cheers

Al

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.