[THIN] Re: XenApp EOL Dates?

  • From: Dan Dillman <dan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:26:27 +0000

Correct, I worked at Citrix as an SE until going on my own in January and this
has been the EOL date for over a year.  My customers complained the entire time
:).  Everyone assumed it would follow the OS timeline.  You can buy extended
support from Citrix but it is 100k for 6 months.  That can get you another year
for 200k.  Not cheap by any means but depends on your needs.
Dan Dillman
Applications2U
A2U.net
Dan@xxxxxxx