[THIN] Re: XenApp 6.5 optimization

  • From: "julien, Sybille" <sybille_juls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 01:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

I have publish this for XA 6 last years,
http://www.citrixtools.net/Resources/Articles/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/5610/Windows-2008-R2-Remote-Desktop-and-XenApp-6-Tuning-Tips-Update.aspx ;

but I will say the most important that I notice is SMB/lanmanserver tuning that
make real diffrence... (when done on XA and File servers of course :-)   and
CPU set to max performance for VM

this tips are include in the CTX131577   and also defined by microsoft on the
prf tuning guide
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system/sysperf/Perf_tun_srv-R2.mspx

So I will say this is the minimum optimization that I recommend every time and
supported by citrix and microsoft. The other could depend of your
environnement...

 Julien