[THIN] Re: XenApp 6.5 Rollup 2 Universal Printing broken

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:50:31 +1100

Hi Webster

I followed this document but my issue remains..  Issue only started after
Rollup 2 was installed.  Clearly it broke my universal driver but cannot find
anything on the Internet in relation to it..

Thanks
Ang

From: webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XenApp 6.5 Rollup 2 Universal Printing broken
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 01:01:06 +0000

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX130767
Printer Auto Creation Fails with 0x5 Error Code

Thanks

Webster