[THIN] Re: XenApp 5.0 Printing

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:02:53 -0400

Well his policy is set to use the universal driver, but getting everyone to
use the latest citrix driver is a task. You can have it set so it uses
available drivers and if they are not available to use the UPD and I have
found that is the easiest way to do it.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig