[THIN] Re: XenApp 4.5 question?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:36:53 -0500

Not the server running the web interface, but in the web interface configuration in the farm setup section. You enter the list of XML servers running your farm. Do you have more than one of your farms servers listed there?

On Aug 11, 2009, at 9:20 PM, "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Greg,

I only have one server running Web Interface, but this server was up and running OK???

Cheers

Al