[THIN] Xen Server Issue

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:23:25 +0100

All,

I have set up XenServer on a single box for some testing of Access
gateway VPX. I also have a server 2008 instaled.

I have two NIC's with an extra ordered.

I have NIC 0 set as management with IP address and this works fine.

The second NIC I have plugged into our internal LAN, when I create a
Network and select NIC 1 and then select this Virtual Network in my 2k8
server I cannot get network connectivity.

When I select the Network 1 which is the built in NIC 1 directly all
works fine.

Seem to be going round in circles is this possible with XenServer and
Xen Centre free edition.

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.