[THIN] Re: XPe Alternative

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:55:34 -0500

Systrack from Lakeside software will do this. RMS was a version of this =
that Citrix licensed from Lakeside originally.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> bpetitti@xxxxxx 03/19/03 11:42AM >>>
Currently we have 2 Metaframe XPa servers in our environment. We need a =
way
to track user time, resources etc on the servers. I know you can do this =
in
XPe with the Resource Manager but I was wondering if there was any other
alternatives then upgrading the servers to XPe and paying the huge =
licensing
fee.
=20
Thanks for you help in advance.