[THIN] Re: XPe Alternative

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:54:53 -0500

Systrack by Lakeside Software  http://www.lakesidesoftware.com
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Petitti, Bruno
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:43 AM
To: 'THIN (THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)'
Subject: [THIN] XPe Alternative

Currently we have 2 Metaframe XPa servers in our environment. We need a way
to track user time, resources etc on the servers. I know you can do this in
XPe with the Resource Manager but I was wondering if there was any other
alternatives then upgrading the servers to XPe and paying the huge licensing
fee.

Thanks for you help in advance.