[THIN] XPS upgrade to XPA

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:18:13 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have two Citrix XPS servers and want to start load balancing.
Therefore, an upgrade to XPA is required.

Anyone have any tips on the upgrade process. Is there more required then
just a license? Do I actually need to install XPA software? Should I
upgrade to Presentation Server?

Thanks for your help,

Matthew Shrewsbury

Network Administrator