[THIN] XP zone connection question

  • From: Brian Ludden <bludden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:47:31 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have set up a new MF XP box for a farm in a different subnet using Zone,
and am just launching a desktop on that machine right now. If I use the full
PN client all is well. However, if I try to use NFuse for that same app, I
get a dreaded "unspecified" error.

I set up the new machine in Nfuse admin, the app is enumerating correctly,
but just can't seem to launch. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Brian

than buying more servers.