[THIN] Re: XP published app

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:40:32 -0700

Did you by chance change anything in the Citrix Connection
Configuration console?  I would check the permissions of the ICA
protocol, and then check to see what groups your other users belong
to.  Even if the user has access to the published app, you can still
deny access to ever log into the server at the protocol level (i.e.
within the Citrix Connection Configuration console).

Hope that makes sense.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406