[THIN] XP connection license

  • From: "Cicerrella, Steve" <steveci@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:55:20 -0700

Hello everyone,
    I have installed the product license for MetaFrame XPa 1.0 for windows,
the FR2 license, and the FR2 connection license.  They have all been
activated.  The server is win2k sp3 ( citrix's post sp3 hotfix has been
applied) server and has TS licensing running with a 15 user pack installed.
I still get the error message that says, "The following Citrix product is
installed but has no licenses: MetaFrame Connection.  etc..." when the admin
logs in and no regular users can log in at all.

    I noticed when I installed the connection license that the license
window blinked and flashed..."loading, please wait" but never displayed a
license on the connection tab.   I have tried reinstalling it and get the
message that says, "This license has already been installed."

Any ideas?

thanks much,

Steve