[THIN] Re: XP and .NET server

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:40:28 -0500

Have tried it on a Beta and on RC1. Mine wouldn't do it. Looks like it
would them bombs near the end with what looks like some type of java
problem.

After which I had numerous windows File protection errors. Tried to give
it its CD as I was prompted and it kept telling me it wasn't the correct
CD (of course I just installed off of it)

Then said screw it and rebooted. Came back up and couldn't login.=20
Went into the recovery console and only had access to the windows
directory and its subs. Seemed that my permissions were jacked on Docs
and Settings.

Needless to say that ended my MetaFrame experiment for the night.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp