[THIN] XP Install

  • From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:32:38 -0700

I currently have 1.8 SP3 on W2k Servers SP2 and I am in the process of
migrating them to XP. I got two error messages when I installed it this
morning.

Error 26502 - Unable to open registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\Current Version\Windows - Applnit_DLLs

Error 25703 - Error occurred while plugging XML into IIS. Setup cannot copy
files to your IIS Scripts directory. Please
                   make sure your IIS installation is correct.

What needs to be done here, please.

Thanks.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library