[THIN] XML

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:21:13 -0500

Suddenly, after trying to remove MF SP3 from a server in my farm, it takes
forever for NFUSE 1.7 to update it's screen with the icons, if you click
top, up, or a folder.  The server I am removing MF SP3 from is not in the
server list in NFUSE ADMIN.

Thoughts?

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis IT
920-303-7609

This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin