[THIN] Re: XE102W023

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:02:59 -0700

What version of IE are you running.  We have two private, internal
web apps that I have published with IE 5.5 SP2 running on MF Xpa
FR2/SP2 and Windows 2000 Server with SP2/SRP1SP2.  They launch just
fine from within an ICA session.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406