[THIN] Re: XA 6.5 with Receiver 4.1 for Start Menu Shortcut management?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:57:12 +1000

I dont supposed anyone then has any solution for Citrix reintroducing the old
'feature' of session sharing no longer working (if using received in a
published desktop) I cant believe this has come back again....

Thanks for your replies... might roll back to ICA client 12.1 or something....
haha, I love going forward 5 steps, only to go back 3... :)

scanjam

From: webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XA 6.5 with Receiver 4.1 for Start Menu Shortcut management?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:25:59 +0000

​"Everyone else" is NOT using SF.  There are a LOT of people still using Web
Interface because for many large enterprises, SF is just not ready to leave the
minor leagues yet.  Plus, they still like icons on the desktop.

Webster