[THIN] XA 6.5 with Receiver 4.1 for Start Menu Shortcut management?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:44:26 +1000

I was hoping to have XenApp 6.5 with Receiver 4.1.

Receiver 4.1 is slow as hell, takes forever to open, forever to login, forever
to publish shortcuts.

Is this the best way to manage start menu shortucts for XenApp 6.5?

Ive gone through all the optimisations for storefront 2.1 on Windows 2008 r2,
and its still sucks.

All we want is a PNAgent like shortcut management for the start menu, thats
speedy and quick.

Whats everyone else doing these days?

scanjam! :)