[THIN] Re: XA 4.5 ICA permissions windows 2003

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:58:51 -0000

I've always scripted this as part of the unattended install using
tsconsec.exe - I think because the values are stored in a binary key rather
than being permission on a registry setting

e.g. run tsconsec command on the server as part of the build:

TSConSec.exe /t:ica /a:Helpdesk /p:RS /q

Would set the helpdesk group to be able to reset and shadow on ica sessions.

If you wanted to do a farm download psexec and run a for command

Create a list of your servers - put that in servers.txt

for /f "skip=3" %i in (servers.txt) do psexec \\%
<http://www.brianmadden.com/forum/file:/%25%20tsconsec.exe/>  tsconsec.exe
/t:ICA  /a:YourGroup /p:Flags /Q

http://portal.loginconsultants.nl/forum/attachments/TsConSec1201.zip

hth