[THIN] Re: X has encountered a problem

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:52:44 -0700

Where can we see this video?

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tim Mangan
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:38 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: X has encountered a problem

I didn't find a general solution, but here is one Microsoft has on Office
XP.  Probably works on Office 2003 if you change keys as appropriate.

How to disable error reporting by the Application Error Reporting tool in
Office XP

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325075

By the way, Microsoft has a funny video about what happens when you send
those reports in.  In the video they trace the bug back to a developer and
instantly correct his/her behavior in cruel and unusual ways.

tim

  _____