[THIN] Wyse winterms and UPD's

  • From: kai yee <yeekaim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:42:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

    I'm looking for some info on deploying upd
(whether thinprint, tricerat, charon or citrix) but
utilizing Wyse Winterms.  I'm really new to these
winterms so this may be more of a basic question for
some of you out there.  I'm confused on how some of
the upd's would be deployed if there is no physical
drive that a client can be loaded onto?  We're looking
to purchase the 3235LE's for our branch offices with
local usb connected printers.  Can anyone point me in
the right direction?!

thanx
kai

http://platinum.yahoo.com