[THIN] Re: Wyse units

  • From: "Bruce Bodart" <rupert04@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:58:03 -0500

I am running into this same thing with 1125 and S10's.  Been banging my head
trying to figure it out.  Doesn't happen to everyone and doesn't happen
everyday.  We have 4 plants here in West Bend all within 3 miles of each
other.  Farm is housed at one plant.  All plants connected by T1's.  In my
wnos.ini file I have the published app stated and then each sever by ip not
name after the line browser ip=.  not sure what is causing it.

Bruce

On 5/17/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have 100+ Wyse 1125 Blazer units running in Wisconsin at several plants across the WAN.

LOVE THEM!

Sent one to Ohio plant and one to Indiana.  The units at those sites, can
only connect to apps. in one of our 3 farms, all of which are housed in
Oshkosh, WI, in the same data center.

Any ideas?

Almost immediately, when connecting to an ICA application on the 2
non-working farms, get an error ICA-Connection Timed Out.  Using RDP,. I can
connect to servers in the same farms that don't work in ICA.

Wyse is stumped.

Chad Schneider

Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.

Bemis Company, Inc.