[THIN] Re: Wyse units

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:03:05 -0700

Is DNS properly configured on the devices, or more importantly, the
server location for the ICA session configuration? Try changing server
location to a static IP address instead of DNS Name and port, presuming
that you are using TCP/IP + HTTP to resolve the farm ZDC location. I
have seen the timeout error on other Wyse devices when the device could
not resolve the ZDC location through DNS misconfiguration.

rob
24 Hour Fitness, Inc.