[THIN] Re: Wyse Winterm 1200LE

  • From: "Mike MacDonald" <Mike.MacDonald@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:44:26 -0500

To be honest, I have no idea what my client plans to do with them. They are a
city government, so getting rid of things isn't as easy as it should be. If you
are interested though I will talk to management and find out for you.

Also, to be clear, they are Boundless terminals, but most were relabeled by
NCR. The NCR model number is 2990.

-Mike