[THIN] Re: Wyse Rapport

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:32:38 +1000

Jim

Netx seems to be limiting in the amount of models - ie I couldn't see a CE
version which was what we were looking at.  We basically wish to have a
local browser + 3270 emulator running on CE.  Is it possible or recommended
to get the best of both worlds, ie use a Wyse terminal (for the range they
have) but use Altiris to manage the unit??

What do you think?

Rose