[THIN] Re: Wyse Rapport

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:19:25 +1000

Jim

What is the name of the Altiris product you use.  We were going to start
evaluating Wyse units using Rapport but may take the opportunity to look
into Netx and Altiris..  I believe there is an Altiris product that also
assists in Server builds/deployment - is this the same product you use to
manage your Netx boxes or are they seperate products???

Rose