[THIN] Wyse 3320 firmware

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:10:03 -0400

One of my Wyse 3320 SE terminals quit working.  I think one of my users
messed up the flash memory.  When I connect the terminal to my laptop
(Windows XP), via LAPLINK cable open a command prompt and type xfer
d14420ica.exe (as per the instructions on the Wyse site).  I get the
message xfer is not a recognized command.  Does anyone know how do I get
the flash update to run from a Windows XP laptop?
Thank you,
Jeff
Jesus Loves You
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147